What information does this site collect?
This may collect the following types of information:
- Information it requests. The site may request contact information (name, phone number, email address, and physical address), payment information (billing address, payment account number, and security code and expiration date for credit cards) and phone number information (phone number and extension assignments, phone numbers to be ported to the campaign, and account verification information from a previous phone service provider).
- Information a person voluntarily gives. A person may voluntarily give information to the campaign. This includes information in a chat, email, phone call, service ticket or other communication with the campaign. The campaign does not control the nature of this information.
- Information from use of its websites and ads. The campaign collects information about the activities of visitors to its websites. This information may include the content viewed, the date and time it was viewed, or the IP address from which it was viewed. The campaign also places advertisements (“ads”) on other websites via third party ad services and collects information about which ads are clicked. Users can opt out of allowing us to place these ads here. (Note: ads will still appear, they just won’t be placed using a retargeting service)
Is this personal information?
How does the campaign use the information it collects?
The campaign uses the information it collects in the following ways:
- to communicate with visitors about the platform of the campaign;
- to respond to visitor requests;
- to customize its webstie;
- to improve its website;
- to give notice of changes in the information being provided; and
- to improve its websites and serve more relevant ads.
When will the campaign disclose the information it collects?
The campaign will not disclose personal information to third parties for the third parties’ marketing purposes. The campaign may also disclose personal information:
- to comply with a subpoena or other legal obligation to provide information;
Is the information secure?
The campaign takes a range of measures to help protect personal information. However, no security measure is perfect. This means the campaign cannot guarantee the security of personal information. The campaign does not assume responsibility for unauthorized access to or use of personal information under its control.
Access to personal information
A subject of personal information can access the personal information. To request access, please send an email to email@example.com under the heading “Subject Access Request”. Before the campaign processes a request, it may ask for personal information to verify the subject’s identity. Depending on the nature of the request and applicable law, The campaign may reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical to fulfill.
Changes to this policy
For questions related to this policy, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.